Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'll take the NEW ones, please.


My mom was looking on Amazon, where she'd bought us a pack of diapers before (so they flash a bunch of diaper ads each time you log in forever thereafter). Thanks, Mom!

She noted that you have the option to buy either new or used Pampers Swaddlers Newborns, for the same price.

Now, I don't want to be a snob or anything, but I'm thinking I'd prefer the new ones.

For now though, it's a moot point, as we've been gifted several weeks of diaper service from Seattle Diaper Service. Pretty exciting, this no-strings entree into the world of classic-style (and environmentally friendlier) diapering. Thanks, lovely neighbor G.

We'll let you know how it goes. I expect it will feel good not throwing out all those little wads of chemicals and paper all the time.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amy, Scott & Hale -

    I just wanted to say hi and see how Mr. Hale is doing! I am sure you are LOVING having him home, but we sure miss you in the NICU! So Jesse went home last night (FINALLY) and we are now the Sr. Residents. . . Kellen just got started on EPO last night and so we are just waiting for it to kick in. Cindy was telling us maybe two more weeks. Kellen is now 6 lbs. 9 oz. and he has some cheeks like Hale!! Well, we hope you are doing well! I am still waiting for pictures of Hale's house :) Take Care!!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hale, Scott and Amy,

    I love diaper service! What awesome neighbors you have. ;) (Also if you are considering it, cleaning cloth diapers has been one of the most rewarding chores of motherhood as crazy as that sounds) Unfortunately i gave away our good condition newborn sized diaper covers just before Hale was born. I still have some nice ones that charlotte barely fits into and will save them for Hale if you guys decide to stick with cloth. We think of you guys often and hope you are both managing to find time for sleep.

    -Karre

    ReplyDelete